Diversity … It’s what allows the Shreveport-Bossier City area to become Anywhere, USA. Whether your story is set in Portland, New York City, or even Senegal, Africa, it can be and probably has been shot here in our area. No matter what kind of location you’re looking for, the Shreveport-Bossier area can make your production feel right at home. That’s because we have a sincere desire to make every production successful. From the city administration down to support staff, you will find this area is full of just plain friendly, helpful folks.
New for 2015 - Get up to 30% back on your production expenditures in Louisiana and an
additional 10% on your Louisiana resident Labor
"Every film has a particularly difficult location. For Battle: Los Angeles we needed a freeway shut down for a month. When no other city could deliver, Shreveport-Bossier did."
Battle: Los Angeles - Line Producer Jeffrey Chernov & Unit Production Manager Tommy Harper
Various Locations the Shreveport-Bossier area has doubled for:
- Shreveport-Bossier ranked # 4 in motion picture industry growth by Business Facilities Magazine (July 2010)
- Shreveport/Bossier ranked # 3 out of the top 10 cities to live, work, and make movies by Movie Maker Magazine (Jan 2010)
- Shreveport/Bossier ranked #4 out of top 25 cities to live, work, and make movies by Movie Maker Magazine (Jan 2009)
- Shreveport/Bossier ranked # 3 out of the top 10 by Movie Maker Magazine (Jan 2008)
- Shreveport/Bossier ranked # 6 out of the top 10 by Movie Maker Magazine (Jan 2007)
- Louisiana was selected as one of the top 10 locations in the world by P3 Production Update Magazine. (Dec '08)
- Louisiana was selected as the best destination in the U.S. to shoot movies for 2 years in a row. (July '06 and '07) by P3 Production Update Magazine.
- Louisiana ranked #5 by Variety Magazine as one of the top 5 locations in North America (Oct 2009)